Recruitment Fraud Notice
Beware of false recruitment offers
The Bangaree Group family of companies is aware of internet scams that pose as fake career opportunities with our organization. The people implementing these scams or other similar false offers of employment claim to work for our company, but they are not affiliated with the Bangaree Group family of companies and are made without our knowledge or approval.
*Please note that Bangaree Infotech Solutions does not (nor do any of the organizations that recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from applicants. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Bangaree Infotech Solutions are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
Beware of recruitment fraud:
- Bangaree Infotech Solutions does not ask for money, visa or application fees to begin employment.
- Bangaree Infotech Solutions does not ask for your passport information.
- Bangaree Infotech Solutions does not use text messages, instant messaging applications, or any methods that are not from an official Bangaree Infotech Solutions email address (@BANGAREE.com) to contact candidates.
- Bangaree Infotech Solutions does not provide an offer without a job interview with a Bangaree Infotech Solutions employee.
If you feel you have received a fraudulent offer:
- Do not respond to the inquiry or provide personal information.
- Forward communication or suspicious job postings to Bangaree Infotech Solutions and your local authorities.
While we sympathize with anyone who has been victimized by recruitment fraud, please note that Bangaree Infotech Solutions is not responsible for the actions
of these third-parties.